Federal Bond & Collection Service (FBCS)

Address 2200 Byberry Rd
City Hatboro
State  Pennsylvania
Zip Code 19040
Phone 1 (800) 220-2018
Website www.fbcs-inc.com

Who is Federal Bond & Collection Service? And Why were You Harassed by Federal Bond & Collection Service?

Federal Bond & Collection Service can be hard to deal with. Many different businesses hire Federal Bond & Collection Service to make consumers pay debts that they owe.

However, Federal Bond & Collection Service can be too aggressive and force you to pay debts that you do not owe. If you are tired of its offensive calls and threats, it is time to fight back with Francis and Mailman.


Why Francis and Mailman?

The law firm of Francis and Mailman was found in 1998. We have a great team that will take your side to explain your rights how to deal with aggressive debt companies.

Francis and Mailman will check your credit report to make sure that there are no mistakes with your debt. Sometimes Federal Bond & Collection Service can mix people’s social security numbers or mix up people who have the same or similar names.

Do not wait. Contact us today to get a free case review at 877-735-8600.

  1. marilynbrodiemeyers says:

    Im tired of them calling and being so rude to me.

  2. sam says:

    I have a debt with H.S.B.C, which was sold to ASSET RECOVERY SOLUTIONS. (A.R.S.) has enlisted the help of FEDERAL BOND and COLLECTION SERVICES. I sent (F.B.C.S.) a certified return receipt letter. But low and behold the address I had..was 6801 frankford #c philadelphia. p.a 19135. but lo and behold they re no longer there. here in the Heck are they?

  3. sam says:

    the new address for FEDERAL BOND and COLLECTION SYSTEMS is; 2200 BYBERRY Rd. HATBORO, P.A. 19040. It seems they can’t post it on thier website

Share your experience or comments

Francis & Mailman, P.C. is not responsible for the creation or development of the below comments and does not endorse the views or opinions expressed therein.

Do you have inaccurate information on your credit report? You may be entitled to compensation. Submit your case online to one of our attorneys for a free case review.

Free Case Review