Who is FirstSource Advantage?
Many times when you owe a creditor or a business money for products or services rendered, and fail to pay after repeated attempts for them to collect, these companies may hire a 3rd party collection company like FirstSource. These companies work on behalf of that creditor to attempt to recover that debt.
The debt collection company and their many employees will sometimes use whatever means necessary to collect debt owed. This may mean sending postcards or letters, calling repeatedly, using threatening or abusive language, or whatever practices necessary to intimidate you.
Get Your FREE Review Now!
Is FirstSource Advantage Collections Agency a Scam?
Although First Source Advantage collections is a legitimate debt collection agency, they may make harassing and/or abusive calls and send out threatening letters, and in some cases they may have your information by mistake. The legal team at the Consumer Law Firm of Francis & Mailman can help assist ending this contact harassment and abuse from First Source Advantage, and resolve discrepancies if you do not owe money.
Get ahead of this before it gets out of control or too overwhelming. We are here to help you resolve your debtor issues.
Stop Harassment from First Source Advantage Now
Under the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA), debt collection companies such as First Source Advantage CANNOT do the following while trying to collect a debt:
- Contact anybody who is not the main person that owes the debt
- Threaten you with referral to an attorney, harm of credit, or wage garnishment without the actual intent to act on the threat
- Calling at “unreasonable times” such as before 8:00 AM or after 9:00PM
- Contact you at your employer’s office if you tell them not to
- Place calls to your employer to inform them of your debt or disclosing any aspect of the debt to others
- Use profane or obscene language during calls
- Send collection letters that appear to be from a court or government office
- Threaten to arrest you if the debt remains unpaid
Hire Francis & Mailman Today
Contact the Consumer law firm of Francis & Mailman today at 1-877-735-8600 to stop harassment from First Source or to see what action can be taken against First Source if they have violated any of your consumer rights. The power is in your hands to fight back and we are here to give you the tools to win.
FirstSource Advantage Contact Information
|Address||205 Bryant Woods South|