|Address||444 Highway 96 East|
Stop Harassment from IC Systems Collections Agency
IC Systems is one of the largest debt collection companies in the world. They may make harassing and/or abusive calls and send out threatening letters, and in some cases they may have your information by mistake. The legal team at the Consumer Law Firm of Francis & Mailman can help assist ending this contact harassment and abuse from IC Systems, and resolve discrepancies if you do not owe money.
What is the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act?
Under the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA), debt collection companies such as IC Systems Inc. cannot do the following while trying to collect a debt:
- Contact anybody who is not the main person that owes the debt
- Threaten you with referral to an attorney, harm of credit, or wage garnishment without the actual intent to act on the threat
- Calling at “unreasonable times” such as before 8:00 AM or after 9:00PM
- Contact you at your employer’s office if you tell them not to
- Place calls to your employer to inform them of your debt or disclosing any aspect of the debt to others
- Use profane or obscene language during calls
- Send collection letters that appear to be from a court or government office
- Threaten to arrest you if the debt remains unpaid
Hire Francis & Mailman Today
Contact the Consumer law firm of Francis & Mailman today at 1-877-735-8600 to stop harassment from IC Systems or to see what action can be taken against IC Systems if they have violated any of your consumer rights. We offer a free case review.
Below are several example of cases that were filed against IC Systems and experiences/comments from other consumers that have had issues with this debt collection company.