LVNV Funding, LLC
|Bank of America Building|
|Address||200 Meeting Street, Ste #206|
|Address||15 South Main Street, #600|
Stop Harassment from LVNV Funding, LLC
LVNV Funding is one of the largest debt collection companies in the world. They may make harassing and/or abusive calls and send out threatening letters, and in some cases they may have your information by mistake. The legal team at the Consumer Law Firm of Francis & Mailman can help assist ending this contact harassment and abuse from LVNV, and resolve discrepancies if you do not owe money.
Under the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA), debt collection companies such as LVNV Funding LLC cannot do the following while trying to collect a debt:
- Contact anybody who is not the main person that owes the debt
- Threaten you with referral to an attorney, harm of credit, or wage garnishment without the actual intent to act on the threat
- Calling at “unreasonable times” such as before 8:00 AM or after 9:00PM
- Contact you at your employer’s office if you tell them not to
- Place calls to your employer to inform them of your debt or disclosing any aspect of the debt to others
- Use profane or obscene language during calls
- Send collection letters that appear to be from a court or government office
- Threaten to arrest you if the debt remains unpaid
Contact the Consumer law firm of Francis & Mailman today at 1-877-735-8600 to stop harassment from LVNV Funding or to see what action can be taken against LVNV if they have violated any of your consumer rights.
Below are several example of cases that were filed against LVNV Funding and experiences/comments from other consumers that have had issues with this debt collection company.
Cases Against LVNV Funding, LLC
Glomson v. LVNV Funding, Inc.
2006 WL 1307708 (E.D. Mich. May 11, 2006). The Michigan collection law claims were dismissed from the FDCPA action as the court did not exercise jurisdiction to avoid jury confusion.