Ascent Card Services, LLC
|Address||200 Meeting Street, Ste. #206|
|Address||15 South Main Street, #600|
|Phone numbers are regularly disconnected.|
|Phones ring at Resurgent Capital, Greenville, SC.|
Did you know that your creditor or the debt collection agency that has been calling you repeatedly may owe you damages and legal fees? Under the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act, you could be entitled to payment if these companies have broke the law.
What is Prohibited?
- Calling before 8am
- Calling after 9pm
- Calling repeatedly and continuously with the purpose of annoying you
- Using obscene and abusive language
- Threatening you
- Lying about debt owed
- Failing to inform you of debt via letter or disclosing creditor information
- Publicly displaying your debt records
- Calling you at your place of employment after you have told them not to
- Calling you after you have informed them that you have retained a lawyer
Free Consultation with Francis and Mailman
Talk to Francis and Mailman today to discuss your situation. If you have any notes, we want to hear them- and you should be taking notes from every call you get from the debt collectors. Make note of day and time of calls as well. We need all the support we can to help us build a case against these abusers of the law.