Claims and Warrants
|Address||3 Bethesda Metro Centers #700|
What Do I Do If Claims and Warrants is Harassing Me?
Answer the below questions before moving forward with the lawyers and Francis and Mailman:
- Is Claims and Warrants calling you repeatedly throughout the day? Is it to the point of ridiculouness and pure annoyance?
- When Claims and Warrants speaks to you, do they refuse to identify who they are or who they are calling on behalf of?
- In your conversations with Claims and Warrants, does the amount of money that they say you owe sound wrong or even way above the debt you know you have?
- Does Claims and Warrants threaten you with possible criminal repercussions, loss of your home or any other legal action?
- Are the representatives and Claims and Warrants calling you really early in the morning (before 8am) or even really late at night (after 9pm)?
If you said yes to any of the above, then it is definitely time for you to pick up the phone and call Francis and Mailman. We can go over your experience with Claims and Warrants (or any other debt collection agency) and also any notes you may have taken during your talks with them and determine if this agency has in fact broken the law.
Call Francis and Mailman today so that we can start going through your correspondence now. Let’s not waste any more time and start the process today. Call our team today- 877-735-8600.