Northeast Credit & Collections
Need Help?Get Your FREE Review Now!
Northeast Credit and Collections is a debt collection agency out of Pennsylvania. In 2001 Northeast Credit & Collections were acquired by Commonwealth Financial Systems. Commonwealth Financial Systems specializes in debt collection for the following industries: Debt Purchasers, Financial, Retail, Commercial, Government and Medical.
Stop Harassment from Northeast Credit & Collections
Is Northeast Credit & Collections calling you at work and harassing you on the phone? Are they calling your family? Are you confused and upset?
Do not panic, you have the right to sue Northeast Credit & Collections if they have crossed the line and violated your rights under the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA)
The FDCPA protects all consumers from harassing and intimidating debt collection practices
Some Common FDCPA Violations include:
- Calls before 8am and after 9pm
- Calling continuously with the intent to annoy or harass
- Calling you at work after you tell them that you cannot receive calls at work
- Contacting you after you have requested validation of the debt and they are still investigating if the debt is valid
- Unethical or Abusive Actions such as profane language, threatening to have you arrested, threatening legal actions, using public media to contact you
If any of your rights under the FDCPA have been violated by Northeast Credit and Collections or Commonwealth Financial Systems, it is time to call the consumer protection lawyers at Francis & Mailman and get a case review
Hire the Law Firm of Francis & Mailman
Francis & Mailman is a consumer protection law firm that fights against the illegal practices of debt collection and credit reporting agencies. Their team will fight for you, to get you any damages to which you may be entitled. Fill out our quick form now, or call us for your free case evaluation.
Northeast Credit & Collections Contact Information
|Address||120 N. Keyser Avenue|