Stop Debt Collection Harassment. Get Started Now!
FREE Case Review – Expert Legal Advice – Private Consultation – No Obligation
Don’t Let Debt Collectors Harass You!
The Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA) was put in place to protect all consumers from harassment, intimidation and abuse from debt collection companies. Unfortunately, many debt collection agencies still harass people in order to collect a debt. They hope that people will get frustrated and annoyed and just pay so that they will leave you alone. These agencies know that many people to do not know their rights and do not know that you can sue debt collectors for harassment. It does not matter if you owe the debt or if you do not owe the debt, you have rights.
Know Your Rights under the FDCPA
If a debt collector has done any of the following to you, fill out the form now to get a Free Case Evaluation and see if you may be entitled to damages.
- Constant calling just to annoy you
- The debt collector keeps contacting you to pay while you are trying to dispute the debt
- Calls before 8am or after 9pm
- Calls to your work after you have told them you cannot receive calls there
- Lies about the amount of debt that is owed
- Contacting your employer or friends and family and talking to them about the debt
- Using profane language
- Threatening arrest or legal action
- Publishing or threatening to publish your information on a “bad debt list”
- Using public media to reach you about the debt
- Debt is still being reported to credit bureaus even though it has been paid