Credit Collection Services (CCS)
Get Your FREE Review Now!
Stop Harassment from CCS Credit Collection Services Inc.
Credit Collection Services (CCS) is one of the largest debt collection companies in the world. They may make harassing and/or abusive calls and send out threatening letters, and in some cases they may have your information by mistake.
The legal team at the Consumer Law Firm of Francis & Mailman can help assist ending this contact harassment and abuse from Credit Collection Services, and resolve discrepancies if you do not owe money.
Under the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA), debt collection companies such as Credit Collection Services (CCS) cannot do the following while trying to collect a debt:
- Contact anybody who is not the main person that owes the debt
- Threaten you with referral to an attorney, harm of credit, or wage garnishment without the actual intent to act on the threat
- Calling at “unreasonable times” such as before 8:00 AM or after 9:00PM
- Contact you at your employer’s office if you tell them not to
- Place calls to your employer to inform them of your debt or disclosing any aspect of the debt to others
- Use profane or obscene language during calls
- Send collection letters that appear to be from a court or government office
- Threaten to arrest you if the debt remains unpaid
Francis & Mailman Can Stop the Harassment from CCS Credit Collections Services
Contact the Consumer law firm of Francis & Mailman today at 1-877-735-8600 or fill out our quick form to stop the harassment from Credit Collection Services Inc. or to see what action can be taken against CCS if they have violated any of your consumer rights.
Cases Against Credit Collection Service
Miller v. Credit Collection Servs., 200 F.R.D. 379 (S.D.Ohio 2000).
Defendant’s motion for attorney fees was denied because it was not made within the required 14 day time period.
Melvin v. Credit Collections, Inc., 2001 WL 34047943(W.D. Okla. Apr. 5, 2001).
The creditor did not tell the debt collector that the consumer did not want to receive any phone calls. The court did not find this to be an unfair practice under state law.
CCS Credit Collections Services Contact Information
|Address||Two Wells Avenue|