What is Central Credit?
Central Credit, LLC brings a consumer’s gaming credit history to casinos that are looking to lend casino credit. The casinos want to know if the consumer has a good credit and payment history in order to determine what kind of rate they should give, or even whether or not to lend at all.
- Be sure to check your score so that you know what score you are at. Get a free credit report as well, you are entitled to a free copy every 12 months. This could help you determine why your score is low and may even help you spot potential errors or fraud that is the cause to the low score.
- Make sure you pay your bills early or on time. Paying late is usually the biggest reason why a consumer’s credit score is low.
- Set Bill Reminders. Add alerts on your phone or email to remind you about rent or a monthly payment so that you are less likely to forget and pay late.
- Keep a Low Credit Balance. This will help increase your score.
- Close out debt. Try to close out any debts possible. Instead of paying off debts slowly but together- close out debts entirely before moving on to the next debt.
Is Your Report from Central Credit incorrect?
Mistakes happen, and a mistake on your credit report could keep you from being approved for casino credit. If there is an error on your Central Credit credit report, you have the right to dispute it. If the error on your report remains unfixed, file a free case review or call Francis Mailman Soumilas, P.C. today at 1-877-735-8600.
Contact Information for Central Credit, LLC
||3525 E. Post Road, #120