My Credit Report Has Errors

CRA Letter

Here is a CRA letter with your information. Please contact us at 1-877-735-8600 if you have any questions.

You can either copy and paste the letter into word or select "print" from your browser.


Dear Sir or Madam:

After reviewing my credit report, I am writing to dispute the following inaccurate information. I am listing each item along with the way it should be corrected:

Supporting documents have been enclosed. Pursuant to the FCRA, please forward them to the credit furnishers. If you are not going to forward them, please inform me so I may do so myself.



Social Security Number:
Date of Birth:

Document Enclosures:

Credit Reporting Address for your convienence.

You may send a dispute letter to each CRA from whom you have ordered, received, and reviewed, a copy of your report if you think there are errors or wrong information. The addresses for dispute letters to the big 3 CRA's are:

TransUnion Consumer Solutions

P.O. Box 2000
Chester, PA 19016

Equifax Information Services, LLC

Complaint Department
P.O. Box 740256
Atlanta, GA 30374


P.O. Box 4500
Allen, TX 75013