IC System Inc
Get Your FREE Review Now!
IC System Inc is a large, privately owned debt collection agency in the Us. IC Systems provides debt collection services for the healthcare, financial, commercial, retail, utilities, government, and education industries.
Is IC System a Scam?
IC System is a real debt collection agency, that has been in debt collection for over 75 years. Though IC System is not a scam and has been around for a while, they may not always use fair practices when trying to collect debt. Make sure you know your rights and keep good records of all communications with IC System collection agency.
Stop IC System from Harassing You
IC Systems is one of the largest debt collection companies in the world. They may make harassing and/or abusive calls and send out threatening letters, and in some cases they may have your information by mistake. The legal team at the Consumer Law Firm of Francis & Mailman can help assist ending this contact harassment and abuse from IC Systems, and resolve discrepancies if you do not owe money.
Know Your Rights under the FDCPA
Under the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA), debt collection companies such as IC Systems Inc. cannot do the following while trying to collect a debt:
- Contact anybody who is not the main person that owes the debt
- Threaten you with referral to an attorney, harm of credit, or wage garnishment without the actual intent to act on the threat
- Calling at “unreasonable times” such as before 8:00 AM or after 9:00PM
- Contact you at your employer’s office if you tell them not to
- Place calls to your employer to inform them of your debt or disclosing any aspect of the debt to others
- Use profane or obscene language during calls
- Send collection letters that appear to be from a court or government office
- Threaten to arrest you if the debt remains unpaid
Hire Francis & Mailman Today
Contact the Consumer law firm of Francis & Mailman today at 1-877-735-8600 to stop harassment from IC System or to see what action can be taken against IC System if they have violated any of your consumer rights. We offer a free case review.
IC Systems Contact Information
|Address||444 Highway 96 East|