Jefferson Capital Systems
Jefferson Capital Systems LLC sometimes referred to simply as Jefferson Capital Collections is one of the largest debt collection companies in the world. They may make harassing and/or abusive calls and send out threatening letters, and in some cases they may have your information by mistake.
Need Help?Get Your FREE Review Now!
Is Jefferson Capital Systems a Scam?
They are not a scam but it can feel like it when they will not work with you and continue to harass your for debt that you do not owe. They are a legitimate collections agency, but they must follow fair practices, and they do not have the right to harass you.
Stop Harassment from Jefferson Capital Systems, LLC.
The legal team at the Consumer Law Firm of Francis & Mailman can help assist ending harassment and abuse from Jefferson Capital Systems collections, and resolve discrepancies if you do not owe money.
Under the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA), debt collection companies such as Jefferson Capital cannot do the following while trying to collect a debt:
- Contact anybody who is not the main person that owes the debt
- Threaten you with referral to an attorney, harm of credit, or wage garnishment without the actual intent to act on the threat
- Calling at “unreasonable times” such as before 8:00 AM or after 9:00PM
- Contact you at your employer’s office if you tell them not to
- Place calls to your employer to inform them of your debt or disclosing any aspect of the debt to others
- Use profane or obscene language during calls
- Send collection letters that appear to be from a court or government office
- Threaten to arrest you if the debt remains unpaid
Hire Francis & Mailman Today
Contact the Consumer law firm of Francis & Mailman today at 1-877-735-8600 to stop harassment from Jefferson or to see what action can be taken against Jefferson Capital Systems if they have violated any of your consumer rights.
Jefferson Capital Systems Contact Information
|Address||16 McLeland Drive|
|Address||P.O. Box 23051|
|Head Debt Collectors:|
|David M. Burton, Manager|