Is LVNV Funding Harassing You?
LVNV Funding, also plainly known as LVNV LLC, is a debt collection agency that is hired by many different creditors and large retail companies to gain back money owed. You may be receiving a call from LVNV because you failed to pay off debt to a business after many attempts by them. If you do not owe money and LVNV is still calling you, you may be listed mistakenly or you may be a victim of identity theft.
Need Help?Get Your FREE Review Now!
Is LVNV LLC a Scam?
LVNV Funding is one of the largest debt collection companies in the world. Although this company is legit and works hard to make sure all their practices are legal and ethical, they may make harassing and/or abusive calls and send out threatening letters, and in some cases they may have your information by mistake. There are hundreds of debt collection companies similar to LVNV LLC across the United States. Each of these companies are working hard to gain back as much money owed as possible.
Stop Harassment from LVNV Funding
If you feel like you are being harassed, scammed, or threatened by LVNV or any other debt collection company, it is time for you to get legal help now. The legal team at the Consumer Law Firm of Francis & Mailman can help assist ending this contact harassment and abuse from LVNV, and resolve discrepancies if you do not owe money.
Under the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA), debt collection companies such as LVNV Funding LLC cannot do the following while trying to collect a debt:
- Contact anybody who is not the main person that owes the debt
- Threaten you with referral to an attorney, harm of credit, or wage garnishment without the actual intent to act on the threat
- Calling at “unreasonable times” such as before 8:00 AM or after 9:00PM
- Contact you at your employer’s office if you tell them not to
- Place calls to your employer to inform them of your debt or disclosing any aspect of the debt to others
- Use profane or obscene language during calls
- Send collection letters that appear to be from a court or government office
- Threaten to arrest you if the debt remains unpaid
Hire Francis & Mailman
Contact the Consumer law firm of Francis & Mailman today at 1-877-735-8600 to stop harassment from LVNV Funding or to see what action can be taken against LVNV if they have violated any of your consumer rights. We also offer a free case review.
Below is an example of a case that was filed against LVNV Funding and experiences/comments from other consumers that have had issues with this debt collection company.
Cases Against LVNV Funding, LLC
Glomson v. LVNV Funding, Inc.
2006 WL 1307708 (E.D. Mich. May 11, 2006). The Michigan collection law claims were dismissed from the FDCPA action as the court did not exercise jurisdiction to avoid jury confusion.
LVNV Contact Information
|Address||200 Meeting Street, Ste #206|
|Address||15 South Main Street, #600|