Stop NCO Debt collector Harassment! – Contact Us for Help
Stop NCO Debt Collector Harassment! - Contact Us for Help
Is NCO Financial harassing you?
Under the Federal Fair Debt Collection Practices Act, you have rights:
- Debt collectors cannot contact you before 8 am or after 9pm.
- Debt collectors cannot call you at work if you tell them not to.
- Debt collectors cannot call you at any time that you have communicated it is inconvenient.
If you tell a debt collector like NCO in writing not to contact you, THEY MUST obey!
Click here to see a full list of your rights.
Is NCO Financial contacting you about a debt you believe you do not owe?
- If a debt collector cannot prove that you owe a specified debt, they cannot contact you again.
- You have the right to request that a debt collector verify that the debt is yours as long as such a request is made within 30 days of the initial contact by that debt collector.
Is NCO Financial using profane or abusive language in order to get you to pay your debt?
Debt collection agencies cannot use threats of violence or harm or say or do anything that is unfair, deceptive, misleading, harassing or abusive.
Debt collection agencies cannot publish a list of consumers who refuse to pay their debts (except to a credit bureau).
Why Francis & Mailman?
At Francis & Mailman we have 15 years of experience dealing with debt collectors like NCO Financial, who every day violate consumer's rights.
We have resolved 100% of NCO Financial cases!
We have recovered millions in settlements and verdicts!
Don't be the victim of NCO debt collector harassment; Fight Back! If you believe NCO Financial, Inc. has violated the law, you have the right to sue for damages you have suffered. In addition, court costs and attorney's fees can be recovered.
Preferred Phone:Alternative Phone: