PeopleFacts Background Screening Company

Get a Free Case Review

Problem you are having

Tell us about your issue. (optional)

Your contact information

Once you submit this form a representative from the consumer law firm of Francis Mailman Soumilas, P.C. will be in touch.
Or Call 1-877-735-8600 and get immediate help to see if you have a case.

Who is PeopleFacts ?

PeopleFacts is a background screening company that provides background check services to employers about job applicants or current employees before offering a new job or promotion. These reports show employment history, credit and financial history, criminal history, previous addresses, education, and much more. If you are applying for a new job, or in line for a promotion, PeopleFacts may be supplying background information and it is their responsibility to make sure it is accurate.

PeopleFacts Employment Screening Errors

Mistakes on your PeopleFacts background check can be devastating. False employment reports may prevent you from getting a job or promotion, but they may also cause other issues, such as denials for home loans or apartment leases, increase in loan and interest rates, credit denials and much more.

That’s why it is so important to make sure your background check is correct, and that you know how to dispute any PeopleFacts background check mistakes.

How do I dispute Background Check Errors from PeopleFacts?

The Fair Credit Reporting Act protects consumers from the unfair use of false employment reports. According to the FCRA:

  • An employer has to get your consent before obtaining background checks or other consumer reports
  • Credit reporting agencies must report with the standard of maximum possible accuracy
  • Before taking any adverse action (like denying you employment), the employer must provide you with a copy of your background check and a summary of your FCRA rights
  • An employer must notify you if you were denied a job or promotion due to your employment report
  • You have the chance to review your background check and dispute any inaccurate information

If your PeopleFacts Employment Background report contains inaccurate information, you have the right to dispute the information and have it corrected. After you dispute, PeopleFacts has 30 days to investigate the information and make the correction. If your dispute is ignored or unresolved after 30 days, you have the right to sue.

If your PeopleFacts background check error or errors have caused problems and you are having trouble getting it removed, it’s time to contact the Consumer Law Firm Francis Mailman Soumilas, P.C..

Get Free Legal Help from Francis and Mailman Today

The consumer protection attorneys at Francis and Mailman will evaluate your situation with PeopleFacts, and determine the best course of action to get your background check errors cleared up so you can get your life back. Fill out our case review form or call us at 1-877-735-8600 to get free legal help today.

Contact Information for PeopleFacts

  • Address: 2605 Camino Del Rio South
  • City: San Diego
  • State: California
  • Zip Code: 92108
  • Phone: 1-800-772-0130
  • Website:








Francis & Mailman featured on Today, PBS News Hour, Super Lawyers, and Philadelphia Inquirer