CreditReportProblems.com respects the privacy of our website visitors. We will not collect personally-identifying information about you unless you choose to provide such information to us voluntarily. If you provide us with personally identifiable information, for example by filling out a form and submitting it through our website, we will use that information to help us provide you with the information and services that you request.
Information We Collect and Store
If you do nothing during your visit but browse our website or download information, we will gather and store certain information about your visit automatically. This information does not identify you personally. We automatically collect and store information like the following concerning your visit:
- The Internet domain (for example, “xcompany.com” if you use a private Internet access account);
- Your IP address from which you access our website;
- The type of browser and operating system used to access our site;
- The date and time you access our site;
- The pages you visit; and
- If you linked to our website from another website, the address of that website.
We use this information to help us make our site more useful to visitors—to learn about the number of visitors to our site and the types of technology our visitors use.
Third Party Links